Tuft And Needle Mattress Review:
This is my review of the Tuft & Needle Mattress.
I could not recommend this Mattress more highly. I have lived with lower back pain from a Back surgery and the resulting degenerative arthritis for 19 years now. I also get severe neck and shoulder pain at night. I have probably spent tens of thousand of dollars on inferior mattresses in those years trying to alleviate lower back pain.
There is morning I can’t get out of bed without taking time to stretch and “WARM UP” my joints. I’ve had so many inner spring mattresses, firm mattress, soft mattress, plush mattress, foam pillow top mattress and yes even one VERY expensive name brand memory foam mattress that cost me more then my last car. That very high end mattress I ended up giving away it was a huge sweatbox… All night long I would sweat and I was barely able to move around. Since my arthritis gets worse the longer I am stationary I tend to move and roll around all night (Yes… My wife hates it)
A friend of mine who also has some back issues recommended this bed to me. I will admit I was initially skeptical. I had read some reviews on amazon about some other brands of these mattress that are rolled and vacuumed flat and delivered in a box. Many of them were not flattering bed reviews, some talked about strong chemical odors also Which my wife can not be around with her allergies….
….After discussing my concerns with my friend who put my mind to ease that he experienced none of those things and after doing much research on this company and their products I decided to take the plunge and order one. When these beds arrive they uncoil like an air bed inflating so Make sue it near where you want it.
This is a Big and pretty heavy box and I’m pretty sure my delivery lady hates me now. I never heard her pull up and she had dragged it across my property to the door before I noticed her. (sorry Linda)
The company says it takes 24 hours to fully inflate but also says you can sleep on it the first night so I did. After my first night on the T&N mattress I woke up feeling pretty good.Minimal stiffness and pain. I have not been fully pain free in 19 years so this is a good review.
After one week sleeping on this bed I can tell You I’m simply Amazed!! I’m in love with this bed and nobody’s taking this mattress for me. The T&N bed is foam but it has a bounce to it and is so comfortable. Also it’s very cool to sleep on, this was a major concern after my last foam mattress experience of sweating all night long. I’m no professional so I cant tell you what all this mattress is constructed from but I will add that information from the company.
Speaking of the company. It has quite the story two. The two Founders after mattress shopping and being pushed into a $3000+ mattress that ended up not being comfortable decided there must be a better way so they set out to create one with only $6000 between them.
Made In America!
- Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ
- Fabric is sourced from a 90yo family run mill in the Carolinas
- their foam is poured and cut in the USA
- Final sewing and finishing is done in Southern CA
This is Truly a Company
that is “Walking The Walk” in my opinion
This is what Really sold me on this company and pushed me to buy a Tuft & Needle Mattress. Here are a few points…
- over 10,000 amazon Reviews
- 89% 5 star mattress reviews
- 5% 4 star mattress reviews
- only 159 1 star reviews out of well over 10,786 total tuft $ Needle Bed reviews!! WOW!
- Glowing customer testimonials not only for products but also customer service
- TOP RATED: Over 90% 5-star reviews on Amazon and selected “#1 MATTRESS BRAND” by the leading consumer product review organization in 2015 and rated a “BEST BUY” in 2016
- HIGH QUALITY: Constructed with T&N adaptive foam, this queen size mattress provides a bouncy yet supportive feel perfect for all sleeping positions, and offers great pressure relief and “localized bounce” so you won’t disturb your sleeping partner
- ADAPTIVE FOAM: A high-grade foam more advanced than outdated materials such as latex and memory foam which cause you to “sink in and feel stuck” and “sleep hot”, the T&N adaptive foam sleeps cool, is just the right mix of “not too soft, and not too hard”, and offers everything you need for a good nights sleep
- MADE IN THE USA: Award winning foam mattress is proudly manufactured in the USA (not another cheaply-made, overseas mattress) and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ; Tuft & Needle is proudly ranked #1 for company culture by entrepreneur magazine
- NO RISK: Bed mattress has a full refund guarantee with a 100 night sleep trial plus an honest, 10-year warranty you can actually use (no gimmicks); Over 95% of our customers keep their mattress and refer it to others
Don’t Spend One More Painful Or Restless Night On Your Old Mattress… Do You Want To Know Where To Buy A Tuft And Needle Mattress??
Tuft & Needle is not one of the mass produced mattress being turned out down the assembly line so availability may run low.
BUY ONE NOW WHILE THERE IS STILL A FEW IN STOCK.
Pillows Are Also Available And They Are Just As good As The Bed They have really cured my neck and shoulder pain at night.
I was reticent to purchase a mattress I had never seen or laid upon. However, I am really pleased with this mattress. It came in a box that wasn’t very big. When we opened the box and put the roll on the foundation I thought I would be disappointed with the mattress. However, the unwrapping was easy and the mattress fluffed up within minutes. There was no off-gassing at all- ( we were prepared to sleep in another room for 2 nights but didn’t need to.) This mattress was a little firm for me but not my husband. We ended up putting our memory foam topper on top. Now I sleep- not like a baby- crying every 3 hours. I sleep like a teenager! My back doesn’t hurt at all for the first time in months. I love this thing. We bought this mattres to replace an older memory foam mattress. Our old mattress was one that we found very comfortable. It always was much better than those in the hotels we stayed in.. It didn’t transmit motion when one of us rolled over. Eventually it shaped itself to us in ways that left my husband with back pain. There were times when it seemed too warm. It was too heavy. The first week after we got it there was an awful smell that eventually went away.
This is the basis for my comparison. Our new mattress has meant that my husband’s back no longer hurts. It’s substantially less heavy than our old one. It is cooler than our old one. It did have an odor to start with, but definitely not as bad. This mattress is at least as comfortable. I have no basisfor comparing it with all the others available now but I did look at many reviews and comparisons. This mattress did very well and that’s why I bought it. We’re happy with it. I would recommend it.
First let me say, I was not paid by Tuft & Needle. I paid full price for the mattress and did not receive anything in exchange for this review. — We love this mattress! We’ve placed our mattress on a plywood-platform bed frame – no box springs – and added a quilted mattress pad. My husband prefers a little softer top so we added a 1.5″ foam topper, and the mattress is just perfect. We’ve been sleeping on this mattress for about a month now. It sleeps relatively cool and supports our backs very well. The first night I slept like a log, and for the first time in years, without waking up to change positions periodically during the night to relieve back, shoulder and hip pain. I feel better rested and with much less back pain than our old mattress (an 8 year old Sleep number). I sound like a walking advertisement for Tuft and Needle but I truly feel better in the morning as well as the rest of the day. The mattress was easy to set up, although a little heavy for me to handle on my own. I opened up and unfolded the mattress in the late afternoon. By bedtime that evening it appeared fully expanded and was comfortable to sleep on.